Skip to content
Want to do SL, but short of cash and unable to fundraise in time?
Fret not! We have a whole list of contacts for you to exploit for your SL needs!
- Citibank-YMCA Youth for Causes (YFC) Programme The YFC programme is collaboration between Citibank and YMCA to encourage youth in Singapore to come up with community projects that benefit the less fortunate through Social Entrepreneurship. It provides seed funding of $1,600 per project.Deadline for application submission: 2359hr on Sunday, 23 March 2014
- SHINE Youth Festival The SHINE Youth Festival, held annually, is the only festival by youth, for youth. With a focus on empowering youth and community engagement, Pitch to SHINE brings young people with similar interests together and allows them the creative freedom to take the lead in ground-up initiatives and champion youth social movements in the community. Grants are provided for accepted projects.
- Seed Kindness Fund The Seed Kindness Fund is a funding platform to motivate and facilitate students with innovative and fun creative projects that can inspire kindness in Singapore. It provides a funding of up to $1000 for students who have ideas on how to recognise and celebrate the kindness of others and inspire people to practice everyday kindness. Students can sign up as an individual or as groups of 3-12 people and submit their project proposals to SKM as long as they are aged 14 to 26. Upon approval, SKM will provide the students with the funding and they will be able to run the project on their own.Application open all year round.
- Community Foundation of Singapore The Community Foundation of Singapore (CFS) is an independent, philanthropic organisation that seeks to inspire giving in Singapore through bridging donors with innovative grant-making to meet community needs. In short, it offers a better way to give.
- National Youth Council List of Available Funding and Grant Schemes (Singapore and International)
- Heritage Participation Grant The Heritage Participation Grant (HPG) aims to support and enable a wide range of participants to step forth and take the initiative to promote and foster a deeper sense of appreciation of Singapore’s shared heritage.